Terms & Conditions
- What these terms cover. These are the terms and conditions on which we supply products to you.
- Why you should read them. Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide products to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. If you think that there is a mistake in these terms please contact us to discuss.
INFORMATION ABOUT US AND HOW TO CONTACT US
- Who we are. We are The.Bra Co Limited a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 11269746 and our registered office is at Royston Parkin, 2 President Buildings, Saville Street, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S4 7UQ.
- How to contact us. You can contact us by emailing our customers service team at email@example.com telephoning on 07592551580 or by writing to us at Royston Parkin, 2 President Buildings, Saville Street, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S4 7UQ.
- How we may contact you. If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
- "Writing" includes emails. When we use the words "writing" or "written" in these terms, this includes emails.
OUR CONTRACT WITH YOU
- How we will accept your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you to accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
- If we cannot accept your order. If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this and will not charge you for the product. This might be because the product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified.
- Your order number. We will assign an order number to your order and tell you what it is when we accept your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
- We only sell to the UK. Our website is solely for the promotion of our products in the UK. Unfortunately, we do not accept orders from or deliver to addresses outside the UK.
- Products may vary slightly from their pictures. The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device's display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products. Your product may vary slightly from those images.
- Product packaging may vary. The packaging of the product may vary from that shown in images on our website.
- YOUR RIGHTS TO MAKE CHANGES
- If you wish to make a change to the product you have ordered please contact us. We will let you know if the change is possible. If it is possible we will let you know about any changes to the price of the product, the timing of supply or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change. If we cannot make the change or the consequences of making the change are unacceptable to you, you may want to end the contract (see clause 7- Your rights to end the contract).
PROVIDING THE PRODUCTS
- Delivery costs. The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our website.
- When we will provide the products. During the order process we will let you know when we will provide the products to you.
- We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
- When you become responsible for the goods. A product which is goods will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the address you gave us or you collect it from us.
- When you own goods. You own a product which is goods once we have received payment in full.
Reasons we may suspend the supply of products to you. We may have to suspend the supply of a product to:
- deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes;
- update the product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements;
- make changes to the product as requested by you or notified by us to you.
YOUR RIGHTS TO END THE CONTRACT
You can always end your contract with us.Your rights when you end the contract will depend on what you have bought, whether there is anything wrong with it, how we are performing and when you decide to end the contract:
- If what you have bought is faulty or misdescribed you may have a legal right to end the contract (or to get the product repaired or replaced or a service re-performed or to get some or all of your money back), see clause 9;
- If you want to end the contract because of something we have done or have told you we are going to do, seeclause 2;
- If you have just changed your mind about the product, see clause 3. You may be able to get a refund if you are within the cooling-off period, but this may be subject to deductions.
Ending the contract because of something we have done or are going to do. If you are ending a contract for a reason set out below the contract will end immediately and we will refund you in full for any products which have not been provided and you may also be entitled to compensation. The reasons are:
- we have told you about an upcoming change to the product or these terms which you do not agree to;
- we have told you about an error in the price or description of the product you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed;
- there is a risk that supply of the products may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control;
- you have a legal right to end the contract because of something we have done wrong.
- Exercising your right to change your mind (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013). For most products bought online you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund. These rights, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, are explained in more detail in these terms.
- Our goodwill guarantee. Please note, these terms reflect the goodwill guarantee offered by The.Bra Co Limited to its UK customers, which is more generous than your legal rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations in the ways set out below. This goodwill guarantee does not affect your legal rights in relation to faulty or misdescribed products (see clause 2):
- You can always end your contract with us.Your rights when you end the contract will depend on what you have bought, whether there is anything wrong with it, how we are performing and when you decide to end the contract:
Right under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013
How our goodwill guarantee is more generous
14 day period to change your mind.
30 day period to change your mind.
- When you don't have the right to change your mind.You do not have a right to change your mind in respect ofany underwear items for hygiene purposes.
HOW TO END THE CONTRACT WITH US (INCLUDING IF YOU HAVE CHANGED YOUR MIND)
Tell us you want to end the contract. To end the contract with us, please let us know by doing one of the following:
- Phone or email. Call customer services on 07592551580 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your name, home address, details of the order and, where available, your phone number and email address.
When we will pay the costs of return. We will pay the costs of return:
- if the products are faulty or misdescribed;or
- if you are ending the contract because we have told you of an upcoming change to the product or these terms, an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside our control or because you have a legal right to do so as a result of something we have done wrong.
- Tell us you want to end the contract. To end the contract with us, please let us know by doing one of the following:
In all other circumstances (including where you are exercising your right to change your mind) you must pay the costs of return.
- How we will refund you. We will refund you the price you paid for the products including delivery costs, by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described below.
Deductions from refunds if you are exercising your right to change your mind. If you are exercising your right to change your mind:
- We may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the goods and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount.
- Where the product is a service, we may deduct from any refund an amount for the supply of the service for the period for which it was supplied, ending with the time when you told us you had changed your mind. The amount will be in proportion to what has been supplied, in comparison with the full coverage of the contract.
When your refund will be made. We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible. If you are exercising your right to change your mind then:
- If the products are goods and we have not offered to collect them, your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the product back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the product back to us.
- In all other cases, your refund will be made within 14 days of your telling us you have changed your mind
IF THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THE PRODUCT
- How to tell us about problems. If you have any questions or complaints about the product, please contact us, as detailed in clause 2.2.
- Summary of your legal rights. We are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with this contract. Nothing in these terms will affect your statutory rights.
- HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
- Which laws apply to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings. These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.